- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the
- “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You. For removal of any doubts, please refer to Clause 2.
- “Third Parties” refer to any website, company or individual apart from the User and the creator of this Website.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED
We are committed to respecting Your online privacy. We further recognize Your need for appropriate protection and management of any Personal Information You share with us. We may collect the following information:
- Personal data such as, but not limited to, Name, Location, Password, Email ID, Mobile Number, skype id, academic qualification, professional experience, etc.
- Tracking Information such as, but not limited to the IP address of your device and Device ID when connected to the Internet.
- EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE WEBSITE
- OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information provided by You at the time of registration shall be used to contact You when necessary. We also use your personal information to update you about our product, services, and any promotions related to our products & services as well as for the ones related to our associates. For more details about the nature of such communications, please refer to our Terms of Service. Further, Your personal data and Sensitive Personal data may be collected and stored by Us for internal record.
We use Your tracking information such as IP addresses, and or Device ID to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
We will not sell, license or trade Your personal information. We will not share your personal information with others unless they are acting under our instructions or we are required to do so by law.
Information collected via Our server logs includes users’ IP addresses and the pages visited; this will be used to manage the web system and troubleshoot problems.
We also use third-party analytics, tracking, optimization and targeting tools to understand how visitors engage with our website so we can improve it and cater personalized content/ads according to your preferences.
Our Website uses session cookies to ensure that you have a good experience. These cookies contain a unique number, your ‘session ID’, which allows our server to recognise your computer and ‘remember’ what you’ve done on the site. The benefits of this are:
- You only need to log in once if you’re navigating secure areas of the site
- You are able to use interactive elements of the site
- Our server can distinguish between your computer and other users, so you can see the information that you have requested.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
We also use various third-party cookies for usage, behavioral, analytics and preferences data.
- Authentication cookies: To identify the user and share the content that he or she requested for.
- Functionality cookies: For customized user experience and resuming past course progress.
- Tracking, optimization and targeting cookies: To capture usage metric on device, operating system, browser etc. To capture behavioral metrics for better content delivery. To cater and suggest most suited products and services.
|Tracking, optimization and targeting cookies||ORG13692||LeadSquared|
|__cfduid||onesignal and optin chat|
Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore shall not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities, or if necessary to ensure Users may fully avail of the services of the Website.
- YOUR RIGHTS
Unless subject to an exemption, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request for any correction to any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data being erased when it is no longer necessary for Us to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw Your consent to the processing at any time;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- The right to obtain information as to whether personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation.
- ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PROFILE
Following registration, You can review and change the information You submitted at the stage of registration, except Email ID. An option for facilitating such change shall be present on the Website and such change shall be facilitated by the User. If You change any information, We may keep track of Your old information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, or to remove Your profile so that others cannot view it, the User needs to remediate, and promptly correct any such incorrect information.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorised access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorised access by members inside and outside the Company. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Us and information that we have accessed.
- CONSENT WITHDRAWAL, DATA DOWNLOAD & DATA REMOVAL REQUESTS
To withdraw your consent, or to request the download or delete your data with us for any or all our products & services at any time, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address.