Create an impressive resume
Soft skill interviews for that ultimate rock-solid confidence
Exclusive job-related webinars for EPAT and CSAF students
Mock interviews with industry practitioners before actual interviews
Assessment series to prepare you for all types of interviews
Prepare with real time interview questions
Some of the jobs recently shared with our EPAT & CSAF participants
Senior Associate - Financial Engineering
Motilal Oswal Financial Services Limited
1 - 5 Years
Monarch Networth Capital Limited
Senior Quantitative Strategist
iBLOXX Capital AG
Bedrock Digital Assets
Dwi Hadyan Harsono
Leading Trading & Banking Companies
Job openings from
What are Career assistance services at QuantInsti?
- The Career cell at QuantInsti guides EPAT and CSAF students on how to develop their careers in the domain of algorithmic trading. Our dedicated Career team manages corporate relations with trading and financial firms and ensures that the best of the opportunities reach our students. Apart from sharing job openings, the Career team helps EPAT and CSAF students in building a professionally aligned resume, conducts mock interviews and guides students through the career process of different companies.
I am an international student not residing in India. Will I be assisted for a Career internationally?
- All EPAT and CSAF students across the globe receive career and placement assistance.
I am a beginner in Algo Trading, Which job profile will be suitable for me?
- Broadly there are the following four major profiles in the Algorithmic trading industry.
- a) Trader - He is responsible for executing trades on multiple exchanges. He develops novel improvements to make executions more efficient and at lower costs. Monitors multiple data, positions, trades, P&L for accuracy and adherence to risk limits. He has to write/generate complex scripts for the system and operating environment to meet trading requirements.
- b) Developer - He is responsible for building the framework that supports algorithms as well as understanding and enhancing the existing suite of Algos. Your experience in coding, analytics, and mathematical skills will come in handy.
- c) Quant Analyst - A Quant Analyst performs statistical analysis of large sets of financial data. He does data analysis and real-time monitoring of operations. He is responsible for drafting strategies that are coded into an algorithm by the developer.
- d) Quant Researcher - A Quant Researcher establishes research plans and performs data modelling, evaluations and simulations. He is responsible for creating insights from the financial data which is used by an analyst to draft strategies. He does data analysis and real-time monitoring of operations. He has to apply and understand research papers in finance and econometrics.
What positions or roles do you offer?
- QuantInsti thrives to bring all possible roles in Algorithmic Trading to our EPAT and CSAF students. There are mainly four profiles in this domain which are explained in the above question.
I have an IT background and no experience in Finance. Which role will be most suitable for me?
- Candidates having an IT background have the advantage of a hands-on understanding of technology and programming language. The most suitable profiles for them would be of a Quant Developer or a Coder.
Do you provide internships?
- Yes, we provide both full-time employment and internship opportunities for all EPAT and CSAF students.
What is the average number of people placed in a batch?
- The average number of placed students in the batch depends largely upon the number of students interested in Career assistance. Most of the information regarding our placed students gets updated on our website on a regular basis. Since QuantInsti provides lifelong Career assistance to all its EPAT and CSAF students, it is challenging to estimate the number of average people placed in a batch.
What is the Career process for students enrolled in EPAT and CSAF?
- All the students enrolled in EPAT and CSAF start receiving new job opportunities once their respective batch starts. They can apply for the job opening basis their interests and qualifications. Once we receive the resume from the student, we share it with the recruiter for review. After the recruiter has shared their feedback, we pass it on to the student and schedule the interview based on the availability of both parties.