- Here’s a chance for you to get recognized in the Quantitative Trading community by sharing your expertise with our audience base of quants, algorithmic traders, analysts, developers, students, and academicians.
- Submitting the article also means that you grant QuantInsti® the right to use, edit, and modify the content. Users have no restriction on the word limit of the content they share but preferred word limit is around 1200 words.
- The content would be reviewed by the editorial team before distributing it on QuantInsti’s network channels. Users will be informed about the outcome of the review and reason(s) for the decision.
- Please ensure the data is up to date and the content should be rich in examples. In case of any references, the source has to be mentioned.
- The content should be original in nature and should not have appeared on any other website or print medium.
- Promotional content, ads or any kind of spam will not be approved and users promoting such content may face a temporary/permanent ban.
- The content category is to be strictly followed and should fall under the subjects including Algorithmic trading, Algorithmic trading strategies, Python and R programming related to algo Trading, Derivatives, High frequency trading, or Trading Technology & platforms.
- For any queries email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘guest blog request’ for immediate response.