Introduction to QuantInsti, Mumbai
Asia’s pioneer Algorithmic Trading Research and Training Institute, QuantInsti provides practically oriented education on algorithmic trading using online real-time video-sharing as well as interactive learning hands-on courses to its participants. Our flagship course “Executive Program in Algorithmic Trading” (EPAT™) has been successfully completed by participants from more than 50 countries across the globe and it continues to grow!
- Design product workflows that ensure maximum user satisfaction
- Design simple UI and elegant solutions to complex problems
- Define the direction of the UI language the company should take
- Work with sketches, wireframes, and prototypes to communicate with stakeholders and validate concepts and hypotheses with our end users
- Have ownership of your work, accountable for your results
- Work with the trading advisory team, designers and engineering team to build products with good UI/UX
- Blog about what you’ve achieved
- Expertise in designing complex consumer applications
- 3+ Years’ experience in the field of digital product design
- Experienced in conducting user research and usability testing, and turning the output into data that can drive product design decisions is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with different audiences
- Strong aesthetic sense
Why would you love it at QuantInsti?
- Growth, period. We are a high growth focused organization for all stakeholders, including the most valuable stakeholder: You.
- Open office culture, no cabins or cubicles.
- The pioneer in the algorithmic trading education domain in Asia.
- Huge opportunities to learn about the hotbed of algorithmic trading
- We believe in our team. Hence, openness to trust & build on your initiatives
- Regular fun/adventure events including treks, informal competitions, CSR activities, sports, parties, etc.
- Work along with a young and energetic team who have internalized our better-aligned motto: Party hard, work harder!