Trading using R on Interactive Brokers
The session would be covering the following aspects:
- Installing R-studio IDE
- Reference sheet for the IBroker Package – https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/IBrokers/IBrokers.pdf
- TWS configuration
- Viewing account information details in R
- Downloading historical data in R
- Printing real-time data on R console
- Sending predefined order using R script
- Sending event based order using R script
We’d be covering the points 6-8 through a trading strategy.
Implied Volatility: From Theory to Practice
Volatility is a cornerstone concept in options trading, and all traders have a theory of how to trade on it, however, not everyone is clear about what it is exactly.
The webinar will cover
- introduction to different kinds of volatility,
- the theory behind implied volatility (IV)
- setting up a solid foundation of how to use it in practice.
- a few of the numerous trading strategies that exploit various characteristics of IV
- introduction to the resources available on the internet, including academic and practitioner research, and various CBOE indexes to help you get started.
Share your questions/ queries and we will try our best to take them up in the webinar!