Trading using R on Interactive Brokers
The session would be covering the following aspects:
- Installing R-studio IDE
- Reference sheet for the IBroker Package – https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/IBrokers/IBrokers.pdf
- TWS configuration
- Viewing account information details in R
- Downloading historical data in R
- Printing real-time data on R console
- Sending predefined order using R script
- Sending event based order using R script
We’d be covering the points 6-8 through a trading strategy.
Anil managed a portfolio of equity futures using R and Interactive Brokers. He is an Algo strategy advisor at iRageCapital, one of the leading HFT firms in India. Prior to iRage, Anil has worked as an independent commodities trader managing a portfolio of metals and energy products. He has also worked as a Senior Analyst at The Chatterjee Group’s (TCG) Private Equity fund and as Convertible Analyst at Lehman Brothers.
Anil was trained as Mechanical engineer from Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur and completed his post-graduation in Business Administration from Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow.
Who should attend?
- R coders/enthusiasts
- Traders or wanna-be traders
- Interactive broker’s clients
- Those who want to use R for trading in live markets!