Date and Time
Thursday, November 3, 2016
06:30 PM IST | 09:00 PM SGT | 01:00 PM GMT
- An overview of the Algorithmic Trading industry
- Current market share and volumes
- Growth and future of Algorithmic Trading globally
- Risk measures and technological advancements
- How to get started – Free and cheap ways to test waters
- EPAT – Executive Programme in Algorithmic Trading
- What is it?
- How is it relevant for you?
- Why do you need to get involved?
- Q & A – Ask an Algorithmic & Quantitative Trading Expert
Mr. Nitesh Khandelwal, Co-Founder iRageCapital Advisory Ltd
Nitesh has a rich experience in financial markets spanning across various asset classes in different roles. He co-founded iRageCapital Advisory Private Limited, which is a trusted name in the space of providing Algorithmic Trading technology and strategy services in India. He led the business side for iRageCapital and QuantInsti. At QuantInsti, he was also the head of department for training in derivatives & inter-market studies. He’s currently the Director at iRage Global Advisory Services Pte Ltd based in Singapore.
He had prior experience in bank treasury (FX & Interest rate domain) and in proprietary trading desk. He did his Bachelors in Technology in Electrical Engineering from IIT Kanpur before doing his Post graduation in Management from IIM Lucknow.
If you’re a retail trader or a tech professional looking to start your own automated trading desk, start learning algo trading today! Begin with basic concepts like automated trading architecture, market microstructure, strategy backtesting system and order management system. You can also enrol in EPAT, one of the most extensive quantitative trading courses available in the industry.